Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dillons Ad Wed. Jan. 28-Tues. Feb. 3, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated my site. I can't believe how busy I've been since the holidays! Things have been hectic around here. Nevertheless, I am back and there are some good sales this week. Instead of listing the whole ad, I'm going to match the ones with good coupons. If you want to see the whole ad, go to www.dillons.com.

Mix or Match- all of the below prices are based on if you purchase 10 items of qualifying products in one transaction

Sobe Life Water-$1 each (keep an eye out for .40 stickers on some of these. after doubling you can you can possibly get these for .20 each! I was able to get 10 of these for $2!)

Daisy Sour Cream-$1.50 each (use .60 coupon from recent Sunday paper to get for .50 each)

Totino's Pizza Rolls- $2.99 (use .35 coupon for recent Sunday paper to get for $2.29)

Nabisco Snack Crackers $1.89 each (use $2 off 2 coupon from Sunday's paper to get for 2 for
$1.78)

If you see any other good deals let me know and I'll add them to the list. Happy Shopping!

No comments: